The kind of people we want to work with can think out of the box, have experience and can be relied on. If you want to create wonderful games with us and you are willing to be based in Prague, Czech Republic, be sure to get in touch with us, no matter what is your nationality. Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org, even if none of the descriptions here matches your skills
We are looking for an Illustrator/2D artist to join our Concept Art team. Ideal candidate will be able to dynamically iterate the design brief, accommodate the requirements and limitations of the project, creatively develop the ideas.
Your job will include preparing materials, sketches and illustrations for creation of both environments and characters. You will be also preparing additional 2D art such as various icons, ornaments and other decorations necessary e.g. for the game UI.
Your work shall also include designing some marketing materials.
- Ability to draw (by hand, on paper)
- Familiarity with Adobe Photoshop
- Open and communicative attitude
- This is a full-time position in our Prague office. We are not looking for freelancers or agencies.
- Passion for videogames. Or at least mild interest.
- Basic knowledge of 3D art
- Knowledge of history and art and art history
- A degree from an art university
Exciting creative work in professional environment on a project with world-wide audience; company breakfast and adequate remuneration.
If you think you are a good match for a position, please send us your CV to: email@example.com